Registering and Managing a First Detector Training Session
Registering and Managing a First Detector training session is easy! Follow these steps:
- If you don't yet have a First Detector account, create one here.
- Log into your Educator account.
- Access all Educator resources on the "Lead a Workshop" tab under the "My Account" dropdown menu.
- Follow the instructions to create your workshop.
If you have any questions or problems with creating an account, please contact Rachel McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Lead a Workshop tab does not appear in your account dropdown, please let us know and we can adjust your account access. Thanks!
You can have people register online for your workshop in advance of your training.
- Your participant must log into the NPDN training site in order to register for your course. From there, they can select “Attend a Workshop” under the "My Account" dropdown menu to register.
- You can also batch upload your participant information to the NPDN training database post-conference. You will need to use the following excel template (download) to batch upload your data post-conference.
- Questions or problems with batch upload can be directed to Rachel McCarthy at email@example.com.